Booka.me provides an appointment app, or “widget,” that you can put on your Facebook page. This widget allows your customers to check if an appointment time is available. If their requested time is not available, the widget suggests alternatives.
- Register your business on Booka.me.
- Create a Facebook page for your business.
To take appointment requests from your Facebook page
- Log into Booka.me and click on the “get widget” icon.
- Next to the “Appointment Widget Code” box, click on facebook icon.
- Click on the facebook connect button and log into facebook.
- Click on the facebook page name where you want the appointment calendar to appear.
- In the “Tab Name” type Make Appointment or other text that you want to identify with your appointments.
- The “Tab Icon” will allow you to select an image to appear as your appointment tab icon.
- Don’t do anything with the code in the iframe box.
- In the tab frame content area, you can type anything you like and it will appear next to the appointment booking window.
You’re done! Now you will have a “Make an Appointment” tab on your facebook page and can direct clients to make appointment with you through facebook.