You can remove a service permanently by deleting it from your Services list. Removing a service does not cancel pending or scheduled bookings for that service, but it does remove it from the list so clients cannot request appointments for that service after you remove it.
- Log in to your Booka.me account.
- On the Dashboard, click Services. (About Services)
- Find the service in the Services list and click the delete icon.
- When prompted, click OK to remove the service or click Cancel to keep the service without removing it.
Services are the types of appointments you make available to clients through Booka.me. When clients use Booka.me to request an appointment with you, they select a specific service from a list. You can add, remove, or modify services at any time. You can also make a service unavailable temporarily.
You can use Booka.me to manage group appointments. For example, you might offer a class with a maximum of 20 students. Booka.me accepts appointments until the maximum number of participants is reached.
To take group appointments or sign-ups
- Log in to your business account on Booka.me.
- In the Dashboard, click Services.
- Click Create Service.
- When you complete the information about the class, select the Class check box and enter the maximum number of participants.
- Click Save.